The plastic turnover box is a kind of logistics container which is made by injection of HDPE (low pressure high density polyethylene) and PP (polypropylene) with high impact strength. It has wide application, convenient parts turnover, neat stacking and easy management. Features. The reasonable design of the plastic turnover box and the excellent quality make it suitable for transportation, distribution, storage, distribution and processing in the factory logistics.
So, what do we need to pay attention to when using plastic crates for logistics turnover?
1. The transportation of the plastic turnover box must comply with the provisions of the turnover box. For example, the quantity and weight of each plastic crates loaded in the same shipment must be the same, no more or less. Different consignees and different goods cannot be mixed on one tote. The plane of the tote box should be loaded with all the goods, the code should be flat, the four sides should be laid flat, the four corners should be 90 degrees, and the top should be level. In addition to the head mark on the original package, it is necessary to add the gross weight of the tote box, the destination port, the number of turnover boxes and the numbering mark on both sides of the forklift fork of the tote box, and the weight of each plastic turnover box. Do not exceed the specified gross weight.
2. The freight rate of the turned-out boxed goods is calculated according to the gross weight and volume of the turnover box after loading, minus the weight of the turnover box and the height of the turnover box, that is, the freight box itself is free of freight.
3. There is a limit to the range of goods to be loaded into the totes. Not all goods can be transported by using the totes. Goods suitable for transport in totes are limited to packaged goods. Bulk, bare, overweight, extra long or refrigerated goods cannot be transported as totes. Two dangerous goods with different performances cannot be loaded on the same tote as freight forwarding.
4. When the goods are transported in plastic crates, the “Turnover Box Transportation Type” must be indicated on all transport documents.
5. Each plastic crates must be bundled firmly, with sufficient strength and stable balance. It can withstand the general maritime risks, withstand loading and unloading operations and movement, and can withstand the corresponding pressure.
Copyright © 2019 Qingdao Ruoxian Automation Technology Co., Ltd.
Technical support by E-shine